Storybook Plan

I have decided on my project. It will be a storybook with the theme of Ashwatthama as the final avenger in the Marvel universe.

Story Style: I'd like to write it in a form of an easy read. I want my writing to be an escape and for readers not to work too hard to imagine what's going on.

Episode Ideas: 

- Ashwatthama's Origin: the events that have made him into who he is.

- Encounters with other Chiranjivi

- Encounters with the Avenger team

- His struggles trying to be good, dealing with what he has done in the past

Sources:

- Mahabharata

- Wikipedia

The Vengeance of Ashwatthama, graphic novel

- Articles online (Ex: India.com)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction to Amy, a girl who despises the question "Where are you from?"

Nina and her Terrible Boyfriend: Week 5 Story