Tech Tip: Canvas Gradebook

The Canvas gradebook is an extremely important feature in Canvas as it really tracks and tells you what your grade is. My favorite feature is that you are able to change the displays from module, title assignment, or even due date. I prefer to put it on the due date as it puts in chronological order that makes it easier to track. You can also edit the grade for a "what if" sort of view which is one thing I always do to see what grade I would need in each assignment to achieve my grade goal. The Canvas gradebook is extremely important for me that it is actually one canvas link I bookmark.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction to Amy, a girl who despises the question "Where are you from?"

Nina and her Terrible Boyfriend: Week 5 Story