Week 8 Progress


I am happy with my overall progress in this class. A lot of you reading this might see that I am working ahead. I am working on this class almost all day every day whenever I am not at work. I am most happy with my microfictions because it took me so long to think of ideas that are possible to tell under 100 words. I am also really proud of my website. I really wanted my storybook to exude the Marvel universe aesthetic and I feel like I have done that so far.

In the next few weeks of this class, I would like to really focus on my writing skills especially in the stories of my project. I'd like to improve my grammar and the clarity of my writing. I hope to avoid confusing stories as I tend to just babble on and on. 


 

Every Morning Quote (Source: Laura Gibbs with photo by James Gordon)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction to Amy, a girl who despises the question "Where are you from?"

Nina and her Terrible Boyfriend: Week 5 Story