Week 8 Reading and Writing

The writing assignments have been going pretty well for me. I enjoy the idea of storytelling with our own twist rather than a simple retelling of the same story. It's really unique in that sense. The reading assignments have been good. The hardest part is definitely how complicated and rich Ramayana and Mahabharata are. There are so many characters and stories within the story that I typically forget what is going on. For my reading notes, my first note is definitely way longer than my most recent note. I learned that with reading notes it is best for me personally to write a short, concise, and simple note. These help me the most with the storytelling assignment.

I am overall really happy with the blog and my project website. A lot of the problems or challenges of my writing are definitely the clarity and grammar. Dr. Gibbs gives really good feedbacks that really tackle these issues I have. 

The image I have chosen is a really nice modern interpretation of Ashwatthama. I really love this image as it has an "avenger" vibe to it which is my project!


Depiction of Ashwatthama (Source: Jokingree)


Looking forward, I'd like to improve my grammar and my writing. This class has definitely been challenging me to be as creative as I can and I really want to keep that with me throughout the rest of the semester.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction to Amy, a girl who despises the question "Where are you from?"

Nina and her Terrible Boyfriend: Week 5 Story